Work for a leading company that manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components used in the aerospace, communications, defense, industrial, information technology, medical, and transportation markets.
ResourceMFG is hiring entry level production workers for Cleanroom Operator positions. These are fulltime positions.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, like to be challenged, and value the opportunity to make a difference.
Cleanroom Operator experience is not necessary, however, must show longevity during previous employment.
Cleanroom Operator Duties:
• Prepare and assemble product.
• Operate equipment.
• Inspect and track parts and processes during production.
• Ensure quality of final product.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
• Report defective material to the department supervisor.
• Contribute and adhere to safety and quality.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must wear appropriate clean room attire.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Previous clean room experience a plus.
• Be able to handle and inspect small and delicate components using a variety of tools.
• Basic computer skills for data entry.
• Must be able to read and write in English.Apply Now