Run and meet standards of safety, production, and quality while operating specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products. • Conduct quality checks by inspecting parts with precision and measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers. • Maintain activity and production logs on each shift to keep records of approved and defective parts and final product counts. • Perform daily preventative machine maintenance. • Identify machine deficiencies and suggest solutions.
High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 months of related experience / training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced changing scenarios and priorities (different machine, product, volume, or team).
• Ability to learn, understand and follow company requirements for employee safety, product quality and productivity.
• Ability to multi-task (loading magazines with raw pipe, monitoring heat/temperature and mold operation, performing quality checks, packing out boxes, and maintaining production logs, etc).
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, use fractions, decimals, compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed written or verbal instruction.
• Ability to solve problems in a standardized situation with some variables.
• Ability to work in a high noise environment that requires standing for long periods of time, walking, bending, kneeling, and lifting or pushing weights up to 50 pounds.
• Flexible in terms of shift scheduling, including scheduling for overtime and holiday shifts.