ResourceMFG is hiring for a Shipping Clerk in the Peachtree City Area! The position is performance to hire and pays $15 per hour. The shift is rotating - one week you will work 44 hours, the next week you will work 33. Hours are 6AM until finished.
Must be available on weekends! Apply now and send your resume to email@example.com!
The Shipping clerk performs machine operation, packaging, and /or product inspection to ensure smooth production flow Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Essential Duties / Job Responsibilities:
1. Performs the job assignment according to the Operation / Inspection Standard and point of my work for the assigned process area.
2. Prepares the work area with the necessary items to ensure efficient and accurate process flow.
3. Ensures safety by using the proper personal protective equipment when required and by having it conveniently available at all times while in the work area.
4. Facilitates smooth flow of lots through the process by promoting good communication, cooperation, and teamwork through all departments and related departments.
5. Helps maintain a neat, clean, and orderly arrangement in the work area by supporting 5S activities.
6. Handles all chemicals and other hazardous materials according to the Material Safety Data Sheets.
7. Performs work one lot at a time to avoid mixing lots.
8. Record the proper information on required process paperwork, charts, check lists or other control sheets.
9. Notifies the Shipping Lead and/or Supervisor if there is an accident or any abnormal situation concerning the product or work environment.
10. Performs other work-related duties designated by a supervisor or other management equivalent personnel.