Now hiring for performance to hire Production Maintenance Technician position! Must have 1-3 years experience recently as a maintenance tech. Apply now if interested and send your resume to email@example.com! We have positions available on 1st and second shift. Pay starts at $19.50 per hour!
The Production Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance and repair of the production machinery. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
1. Must be able to pass mechanical skills test in order to be considered.
2. Experience in a manufacturing environment in the areas of machine maintenance and repair and equipment installation.
3. 1 – 3 years experience in mechanical and/or electromechanical maintenance.
4. Omron and Keyence PLC knowledge a plus
5. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
6. Ability to work all shifts.
7. Must be able to work a rotating schedule and one Saturday per month, with occasional extra weekend and holiday requirements