Laboratory Manager in Moorpark, CA
• Maintain the project tracker for each R&D project.
• Create and monitor the lab schedule and projects progress.
• Ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
• Act as point of contact for all projects.
•Report project status to management and stakeholders on a regular schedule; escalate issues as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, product files.
• Track project progress specifically to analyze the successful completion of the projects; share analysis with supervisor.
• Perform other project management duties as assigned.
• Provide day to day support to the R&D team.
• Create and maintain department logs including approved formulas, testing and the like.
• Order raw materials and follow up on their status.
• Assist in the development and update of lab procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Provide administrative support as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.