ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for Mechanical Assemblers worker in Chatsworth, CA for a metal fabrication company that manufactures metal storage products.
2nd shift: 3:30 – 12am ($15.50)
Must be able to work up to 12 hours days.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Long term – performance to hire opportunity.
• Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
• Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Taking precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
• Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
• Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
• Check output to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
• 1 year of mechanical assembly experience with large parts
• Able to work in a fast pace work environment.
• Attendance and punctuality is very important
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Criminal background required and drug tested