ResourceMFG is working with a great company that is looking for a Centerless Grinder Operator!
Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, OT Required depending on workload
Pay: $18-$23 an hour depending on experience
The Centerless Grinder Operator is responsible to set-up and operate a #2 Cincinnati centerless grinding machine to produce finished pieces with extremely tight tolerances which must be held on both diameter and surface finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All other duties as assigned.
• Education Requirements: High School diploma or greater required.
• Skill requirements: Previous experience in a similar position is required. Must be able to understand basic manufacturing drawing dimensions. Must be able to perform own set-ups and operate independently. Must be able to check parts using micrometers and profilometer.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug and random drug screens.
• Work environment: Shop environment.
• Dress code: PPE required.