Hiring manufacturing packers for a brand-new facility that is opened in Tolleson, AZ.
Our facility will be manufacturing a new envelope technology for one of the largest e-commerce companies in the United States.
This role is temporary-to-hire. Individuals in this role will learn basic operations of the converting line and could possibly move into more skilled positions in the future.
START DATES IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Rotating Shift Schedule Night: 7PM – 7AM & Day: 7AM – 7PM With OT
Steel Toe Boots are REQUIRED for this position.
The material packer inspects for quality, keeps accurate counts and paperwork, and stacks the product into boxes on the skid. Performs assigned essential tasks to assist line operator in maintaining accurate counts, and to maintain a clean & safe work environment. Basic operations of the converting line are learned in this position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to read and understand Job description and work instructions.
• Effectively Performs visual quality inspections.
• Make certain product is being packaged according to customer requirements. Including correct boxes being used, correct amount in box, all information on labels is correct.
• Must know procedures to assure accuracy of good product counts and waste counts, maintain accurate and complete records as required.
• Ensure efficient packing process as identified by supervision and management is adhered to as a Standard Operating Procedure
• Assist line operators in wash ups, make-readies & startups as required.
• General cleaning of area workspaces and floors ensuring the area is always clean.
• Follows all required safety procedures. Performing job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees.
• Learns and adheres to safety rules and procedures.
• Must maintain attendance levels.
• Must comply with all policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
• Must be able to read job instructions and follow all verbal and written instructions.