CALBEE As the largest and most respected snack company in Japan, Calbee is delighted to share its favorite foods with the rest of the world. Calbee expanded to North America in 1970.
• Be responsible for performing packing tasks to ensure all company procedures are met and production is operating efficiently.
• Check all boxes to ensure packing standards are met and all date codes are correct.
• Responsible for monitoring and handling of overflow product to minimize loss of product.
• Responsible for communication with other departments to ensure efficient operation of the production process.
• Maintain all records related to packaging.
• Perform relief duty in other departments as needed.
• Assist and train employees as needed
• Be responsible for attending and participating in assigned training sessions related to GMPs, SOPs, HAACP and SQF; applying and demonstrating obtained knowledge and following all procedures and policies related to food safety.
• Adhere to all safety guidelines for job performed
• Responsible for meeting all quality, sanitation and production standards
• Ability to lift, pull and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to work while standing for periods up to 2 hours • Ability to bend, reach, stoop, lift, push and pull frequently
• Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook proficiently
• Ability to read and understand documents and labels-related to cleaning and sanitizing • Ability to communicate, write legibly, and speak in English
• Ability to perform each essential function satisfactory.
What You Will Love About US:
• We offer Learning In-Demand skills on your own schedule
• Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental and visionApply Now