Assembly position available
1st shift 7am to 4:30pm, overtime when required
• Preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positioning parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements and small hand tools
• Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifying specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolving assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Keeping equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Conserving resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.