Training will be on 1st shift from 8 am to 4:30 pm for the first 30 days.
1) Pull orders via a daily pick sheet
2) Material handling to/from production & assembly
3) Loading/Unloading all trucks
4) Label all products inbound/outbound
5) Cycle count weekly
6) Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates for the position of Material Handler should demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
1) Strong verbal communication skills
2) Must be able to drive a forklift safely
3) Must be able to pass random drug screening
4) Must be able to read, write and perform basic math functions
5) Must have ability to multitask and have good organizational skills
Candidates for the position of Material Handler should have earned a High School degree or have at least 3 years of moving and storage of inventory experience.
Candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends if required to meet program objectives and timing.
Must be able to lift some items weighing up to 50 lbs. or more.
Employees must be willing and capable to wear safety glasses, and safety toe books or shoes on the shop floor as well as ear plugs at machining centers.
The use of a forklift is required.
The wearing of gloves is as needed.
Ear buds and radios are not permitted on the shop floor.
Steel Toe shoes/boots
High School Diploma/GED