• Receives material requests from various sources and prepares for production.
• Puts away all incoming freight and product returns.
• Expedites operations that delay schedules, such as scrap, rework, missing materials and communicates this with department leads.
• Reports shortages with vendor supplied components.
• Assists with inventory accuracy projects. • Uses tablets, scanners, printers and computers.
• Cycle counting and correcting product locations. • Ability to operate forklift equipment once properly certified.
• Maintains an attitude which consistently represents the organizational culture, including: the mission, vision and core attributes.
• Ability to be a team player.
• Supports “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 2:30 am OT on Fridays and occasional Friday
• High School graduate or GED equivalent. • 3-5 years’ work experience in warehousing within manufacturing industry. • Acceptable MVR for forklift certification. • Must always have the ability to wear all required PPE. • Must be able to stand, sit, bend and twist for 10 hours a day. • Ability to operate forklift equipment once properly certified. • Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel. • Ability to effectively communicate verbalApply Now