Assembler - Clearwater, FL
$12/hour - 1st Shift - 8am to 5pm, Monday-Friday
• Experience working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred.
• Must have knowledge of basic tools, including, but not limited to hand tools, torque wrenches and drivers.
• Knowledge of soldering tools, multi-meters a plus!
• Ability to read and follow instructions and understand basic technical drawings.
• Good communication and positive attitude.
The Mechanical Assembler must have ability to select, lift, carry, and stack product weighing between 35 and 45 pounds. The ability to stand up to a total of 8 hours, with breaks while occasionally bending, stooping, and twisting and do repetitive work for 2 to 4 hours at a time.