Job Title: Machine Operator
Operators are working at robotic cells, loading conveyors with parts, a robot assembles the finished good and the operator removes it from another conveyor and packs the parts on a bin or box. There are a few operations where the operator is doing quality testing/inspections. All operators will need to record numbers/scrap/parts, and do some basic math for recordkeeping. Hutchinson is an automotive manufacturer making anti-vibration components for vehicles. (Engine Mounts). Working with rubber materials.
• 1st shift - $13.50/hour
• 1st shift – 7:00AM-3:00PM – straight 8 hour shifts!
• OT available
• Free Online College Accredited Courses available for all our working Associates
• Medical Plans Available
• Onsite support team
• Referral Bonus!!
• Performing work according to set procedures
• Able to perform a variety of duties, often from one task to another without loss of efficiency
• Able to work well with others
• Able to work at a quick pace
• Able to stand for full shift
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds (50 in some areas)