1st Shift: Monday-Friday 7 am-3:30 pm
Pay rate: $14.50
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company!
With supervision, performs Critical to Quality (C.T.Q.) inspections during post reflow operations at S.M.T. Candidate will be responsible for inspecting for acceptability of Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) and operating the Automated Optical Inspection (A.O.I.) to verify acceptability of placement, polarity, part placement, and correct component.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training
• Inspection of Post Reflow SMT operations to verify acceptability of the product
• Ensure acceptance using an Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
• Ensure First Article SMT production runs are being performed as required by applicable internal work instructions
• Document any rejected assemblies and ensure they are reworked accordingly to meet standard and drawing requirements
• Report issues and work closely with the QA Lead and nighttime Inspector personnel to resolve issues
• Work on continuous improvement efforts to ensure defective assemblies are processed and inspection of product is streamlined to ensure the Quality acceptance prior to further processing
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned