Receive all incoming materials through Visibility. Receive, process and identify all material received. Follow all ISO9000 processes and procedures that apply to materials. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes. Fork Lift ( High Low ) experience, able to lift 50 lbs., computer skills, prior receiving or warehousing experience and knowledge of inventory procedures. 5+ years experience in warehousing and inventory transactions in an automotive manufacturing environment.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence, including maintaining logs and document work performed.
• Ability to present information to individuals, groups or other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations.