Day Shift: 12 hour shifts
Great Company. Competitive Pay and Benefits. Awesome People!
ResourceMFG is hiring for cleanroom operators for a solar panel cell company. Performs a variety of functions in the production of semiconductor devices such as wafer fabrication, assembly, or test. Operates appropriate equipment in performing the functions. Assists in setting up work stations and follows written process specifications in completing all assignments. This position is responsible for specific process steps in the assembly and test of production units. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language. Cleanroom manufacturing experience preferred but not required. Knowledge of ESD and Cleanroom procedures a plus.
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say ResourceMFG is a company you can trust!
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training
• High School Diploma/GED
• ITAR Certified
• Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
• Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Ability to identify failure discrepancies per visual and/or written descriptions.
• Ability to use a microscope.
• Ability to use various test equipment.
• Ability to use computer hardware and software, including MS Office.
• Ability to collect and record data.
• Ability to set-up and prepare workstation/assembly fixtures.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• May be required to dispense adhesives.
• May be required to measure and pour chemicals.
May be required to operate UV curing systems and thermal curing ovens.
• Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ResourceMFG is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.