Immediate need for a Press Brake Operator!
1st shift & NO WEEKENDS!
Call today to schedule your interview!
Press brake operators produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials using a press brake, a CNC piece of equipment that makes precision bends, punches, or cuts into material.
• Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
• Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
• Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
• During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
• In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
• Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
• Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.
• Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
• Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
• Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management. • Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
• Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
• May perform other duties as assigned by management.Apply Now