ResourceMFG!!Now Hiring In North Jackson OH!
2nd Shift 3pm-11pm
Pick correct items for cooler boxes, scan appropriately, and
pack items to complete your portion of the customer’s order
• Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
• Pay close attention to detail while performing job duties including but not limited to reading labels, selection of product, etc •
Meet productivity and accuracy standards • Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
• Move product from one location to another, following food sanitation and safety guidelines • Assist with general housekeeping
• Work is done inside a large warehouse area that is free from outside weather conditions but maintains a temperature between 34-40 degrees. Gloves will be provided.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
• Shifts can include weekends and holidays and/or overtime as required • Have a strong service orientation
• Be a team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
• Able to work independently with little supervision