We have multiple positions open in the city of Downey for MIG/Flux-Core Welders!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm/2:00PM to 10:30PM
Summary: Requires the ability to read and follow fabrication drawings and blue prints to complete bollards and bollard assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• General assembly
• General fabrication
• Creation and maintenance of jigs and shop resources
• AWS D1.1 STRUCTRAL WELDING CERTIFIED
• TIG/MIG/STICK WELDING EXPERIENCE
• Stainless steel experience
• 2+ years of welding experience
• Acetylene cutting
• Operating various hand and motor powered equipment