Production Facility looking for a Forklift Operator in the Missouri City, TX area. Long term full time temp to hire opportunity with a great company. Must have minimum 2 years experience operating a forklift in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to provide direction to team and escalate issue as they arrive to management
• Completes necessary documentation as needed
• Operate forklift to move material through facility (i.e. sit down, reach truck, power jack) as required.
• Load and unload trucks using various forklifts and hand trucks. Operate dock levelers.
• Stage and organize all incoming and outgoing product.
• Pull and prepare product for shipment in an efficient manner to meet customer service standards.
• Stack skids or pallets in designated areas; cleanup and dispose of scraps, cardboard, plastic wrap, and trash.
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a safe, clean, and orderly fashion and perform daily equipment checks complied with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
• Maintain daily checklist of forklift care and maintenance
• Input product information accurately into SAP system, label all product, and put away product in designated areas.
• Effectively follow shipping and receiving procedures.
• Assist to conduct periodic inventory count.
• Use WMS, including SAP handheld scanners to enter data and process information for accurate records.
• Identify and report faulty equipment damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
• Offload container with forklift using push pull attachment efficiently within scheduled time frame.
• Performed other functions and tasks as assigned.
Weekly interview on Tuesday's and Thursday from 9:00am-1:00pm.
To expedite the process, please complete online application and bring 2 forms of ID’s to complete E-verify.
12603 Southwest Freeway, Ste 555
Stafford, TX 77477