Medical Deice Company located in MiraMar now hiring for a inventory clerk.
This will be a first shift position: 7AM-3:30PM
Starting Pay: $15 hourly
This is a great work environment. Very Clean and organized warehouse. Strong team values and ethics.
Key responsibilities for the Inventory Clerk include maintaining records of materials in inventory and on order, monitoring reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock, reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
The Inventory Clerk works in a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain manufacturing inventory: organizes and maintains accurate records of manufacturing inventory data and information, perform inventory restocking, perform inventory acceptance sampling, perform inventory cycle count, ensure all inventory is clearly labeled
• Verify and maintain material inventory forms and sample request forms
• Process manufacturing inventory transactions manually and electronically
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems
• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves
• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and contacting vendors
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Relate to team members, supervisor and manager in an ethical manner
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Perceive problems as they develop and communicate them to the Manufacturing Manager and/or Supervisor
Please reply with a resume for immediate considerationApply Now