• Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved • Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. • Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. • Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated areas. • Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move the load to destination.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to learn, understand and follow company requirements for employee safety, product quality, and productivity.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organizations
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.