Client in Shelby Township looking for career-minded people for direct hire positions. These are full-time permanent positions with excellent benefits!
This is a great career opportunity with an automotive supplier that supports clients world-wide. No experience needed!
Pay: $14.50-14.75 per hour
Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
Get paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Free Online College Courses
COVID-19 Safety Precautions include temperature checks, face masks and health screening
The assembler responsibility is to produce, inspect, and package quality parts within the established production standards.
• Follow the work instructions identified for each job and be sure to work in a safe manner
• Operate machinery and/or remove parts from work station in a consistent and safe manner
• Inspect and sort parts through touch and visual inspection to assure a defect free product
• Package and label parts in accordance to customer specifications to prevent issues when shipping
• Complete required paperwork and any necessary documentation in an accurate and timely manner
• Perform secondary operations such as drilling parts, driving screws and adding mics. components to complete final assemblies
• Adhere to all QMS (Quality Management System) requirements in documentation and business actions
• Maintain proper housekeeping of assigned work area and the plant in general
• Wear all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required for the job
• ?B Crew Shift: Wednesday - Saturday 4:30pm - 3:00 am, $14.50/hr.
• C Crew Shift: Monday/Tuesday 4:30 pm to 3:00 am; Friday/Saturday 5 am to 3:30p; $14.75/hr.
• Excellent advancement opportunities
• Full-time, direct hire Warehouse Assembler Requirements:
• No previous experience needed
• Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• One to three months of related experience
Personal Skills & Abilities:
• Frequent bending, twisting, lifting required to move parts to and from the conveyor or packaging
• Moderate lifting up to 40 lbs.
• Frequent use of both hands for the fine manipulation of parts, clips tools etc.
• Moderate force both hands to insert components for assembly operations
• Moderate push/ pull up to 40 lbs. to initiate and 30 lbs. to sustain movement of objects