Maintenance Electrician - Pay is $26.62 with a $0.44 shift differential pay. 2nd shift 3--11pm Mon--Fri; Saturdays usually Opportunity summary: Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution for multiple operating machines within a corrugated manufacturing environment. This will be a 2nd shift position and will require overtime and weekend work. Pay rate will be $26.62/hour, plus shift differential. How you will make an impact: • Provide mechanical and electrical support to converting and corrugator facility, including trouble shooting and repair of electrical systems • Utilize JDE work order system to ensure job priority and efficient utilization of maintenance services • Prioritize non-emergency and break-in work order requests to address safety and production needs • Follow planned work order backlog according to facility guidelines and utilize to schedule daily and weekly work list • Develop hands-on knowledge and expertise of production equipment, parts, functions and processes through observation and engaging with employees on the production floor • Serve as critical member to the Operating department team, representing the interest of the group in all work activities both internal and external to the facility • Partner with Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Supervisors to review work requests and determine feasibility and safety controls for work to be performed
What you need to succeed:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Journeyman Electrician License or equivalent training/experience required
• 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
• Knowledge of Arc Flash and other OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations
• Knowledge of plc programming, drives, electrical distributions systems PLC and AC/DC drives experience a plus.
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
• Able to read blueprints and schematics
• Must be proficient at Welding
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must provide own tools and toolbox
• Prior experience in manufacturing environment - Corrugator/Converting equipment experience a plus