A manufacturing company in Monrovia is seeking a sharp, high-energy and organized Quality/Test Tech. They must possess excellent technical expertise, both written and verbal communication skills and have experience getting complex electronic circuit boards tested. This person must be detailed oriented, enjoy tracking down and solving problems and be a self-starter.
7:30 to 4:00 PM
$17.50 - $20 DOE
• Test and debug assembled circuit boards on a daily basis.
• Create, manage and maintain test sets for a wide range of products
• Generate, update and release production prints and manufacturing documentation to ensure quality and continuity of our products
• Interface with production on matters of quality, process and standards
• Learn the full range of companies technology, products and services and be able to support others on how these products and services work
***Safety is our top priority! We provide over the phone interviews, we practice social distancing, we require face masks in our office and we sanitize and disinfect frequently. All of our job sites are taking proper safety measures to avoid the spread of COVID***Apply Now