Tampa Company now Hiring Electric Motor Mechanic
If you are looking to work in a fun filled and friendly environment, this is the place for you!
Shift - 1st
Pay - $26.00 -$29.37 DOE
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and diagnose electric motors problems and the ability to repair them.
• Identify parts needed for all repairs.
• Be able to identify parts for induction, wound rotor, & DC motors.
• Understand repair processes for welding, machining, and winding
• Disassemble and re-assemble a rolling element bearing motors
Exact: You’re super precise! Everything you do is with great accuracy and detail. AND you are reliable!!!
Forward-Thinker: You’re always a few steps ahead, anticipating the needs of those around you and ensuring the appropriate products are always ready to go.
Great Communicator: You can strike up a conversation with anyone in your vicinity and can build long-lasting relationships.
Apply now to connect with a recruiter, your new opportunity is waiting for you!
• Four years of experience in a similar trade preferred
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read blueprints and drawings
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in