• This position requires an essential understanding of the production process, accurate record keeping, general line maintenance and staffing.
• Confer with other supervisors and managers to coordinate operations and activities within departments.
• Coordinate deliveries, distribution of parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production and shipping schedules.
• Work with production, order, and shipping departments to expedite, track, and schedule shipments.
• Will be expected to work overtime and flexible hours as needed to meet production schedules and department needs.
• Other duties include overseeing various processing operations, working with upper management to solve problems, keeping crew apprised of reworked or returned product, provide continuous education on the importance of on time deliveries, communication, quality, and perform other responsibilities as the need arises.
• Work closely with the Plant Managers and all warehouse locations (6 facilities) to ensure overall compliance.
Located in Adelanto
Pay: DOE it can be more.
3 DAYS SICK PAY
BETTER WORKLIFE ACADEMY
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS • Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to coordinate with all responsible parties. • Proficient in Microsoft Office. • Bilingual in English and Spanish • Detail-orientated and good analytical skills. • Ability to communicate at different levels. • Good problem-solving skills. • Ability to work long hours and weekends. • Must be flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.