ResourceMFG has great opportunity for 3rd shift Machine Operators within a cosmetic manufacturing company in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $15.25 + $1.00 shift differential
Once certified additional .90 is added to pay rate.
3rd shift – 11pm – 7:30am
Over time and weekends may be required.
Temp to hire opportunity.
• Efficient operation of filling machines
• Assembly / packing daily production in to saleable containers without quality defects.
• Perform filler washouts and line equipment change overs: to include filler, capper, coder, transfer unit, tape machine, and any other equipment used on line.
• Basic maintenance on labelers, tape machines, glue machines.
• Prior to starting line, ensure all equipment on the line is operational, as well as product and components match scheduled production for the line.
• Check fill, torque, and package quality in accordance with standards.
• Trainee will work with assigned trainers to learn how to operate and maintain packaging equipment.
• Dismantle, repair and reassemble complex equipment.
• Complete routine paperwork as required.
• Use typical mechanic tools and inspection gauges.
• Cleans debris and lubricant from parts, work area, and equipment.
• Ability to conduct routine maintenance functions (i.e. lubrication, replace worn parts, etc).
• Identify problems, unsafe conditions or mechanical problems that occur on the line and communicate to a lead, mechanic or area manager.
• Keep work area free of debris, spilled product, and any unsafe condition, which will jeopardize safety and product quality.
• Perform any duties as assigned by leads and area managers, including operation of any line.
• No experience needed
• Working in a fast pace environment
• Working in a multi culture work environment
• will be trained on operating Automated Machinery
• Interacting with the production line lead
• Must be able to work overtime and weekend
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Proven written and verbal English