Select Staffing has a great opportunity for an HR Admin within a manufacturing environment located in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 DOE
Hours: 7am – 4pm
Monday to Friday
3 to 6 month project
The Human Resource Assistant will provide full administrative support to the Human Resources Team.
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills and must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepare all pre-employment offer documents, background checks
• Assist HR Generalist in preparing for new hire orientations
• Assist HR in keeping all reports and various tracking metrics up to date
• Be the point of contact for all incoming HR phone calls, track requests, and ensure all employee inquiries are addressed in a timely fashion
• Assist in the setup of employee training and events
• Additional administrative support tasks/projects as needed
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to work independently under general direction
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (including advanced Excel skills)
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
• Process- and detail-oriented
Bilingual in English and Spanish
College degree is preferred but not required
Background and drug test requirement