ResourceMFG is looking for 1st shift quality inspectors for their client in Anderson, SC.
1st shift / $11.50 Monday to Friday
We are seeking self-driven, hardworking, and eager to learn individuals that have great attention to detail.
If you are interested in the position and are qualified, please apply today!
• Test power equipment using a high voltage tester.
• Perform final quality inspection before it is shipped out.
• Must have 3 months recent manufacturing and quality experience
• Be able to read and write. Have simple math skills
• Must possess physical dexterity sufficient to accomplish required tasks
• Must operate equipment safely and wear specified PPE
• Capable of working in a standing position for the entire shift • Continuous mental and visual attention requiring constant alertness or activity
• Dispose of non-conforming material per established procedures
• Adhere to 5S methodology • Adhere to company’s quality policy to provide customer satisfaction through high quality products, delivered on-time at a cost that represents value
• Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs repetitively for 8 hours
• Available to work long hours and weekends, as needed • Maintain equipment in clean and good working order, reporting equipment problems to supervisorApply Now