ResoureceMFG is looking for a Computer Configuration Technician for a local company on the west side of Albuquerque!
This is a full time, day shift position starting at $14/hr.
Recruiting for a leading supplier of new, re-certified, and refurbished laptops, desktops, servers, networking gear, and other IT equipment .
Seeking Computer Configuration Technician to inspect computer equipment and read order sheets listing user requirements to prepare computer hardware for delivery. Tech installs or assists in the installation of hardware and peripheral components such as memory, media, video cards, and disk drives; Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, spreadsheet programs or client proprietary software into computer; Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation and network connectivity; Diagnoses system hardware and software packages.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to write business correspondence
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and general public
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A+ Certification