Seeking highly motivated individuals to work at a fast growing dessert and ice processing plant in Irvine
Applicants will be considered for any production type opening in any department that may include, but not limited to, processing, packing, box making, stacking, inspection, keeping the production area clean, pocket loading and or labeling. Other tasks in these positions will be to stand, sit, bend, walk, stretch, climb, push, pull, kneel, squat and reach. The Team member must lift be willing and able to lift, push, pull, carry 20-50 pounds. Candidate must be willing and able to work in the cold (40 to 60 degrees) or damp environments and these areas may have slippery walking surfaces. Candidate must be able to work overtime and weekends when needed.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be able to work safely
• Must be able to work shift assigned days/nights including some Saturdays
• Ability to apply common sense and comprehend simple instructions
• Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
• Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
• Ability to multitask and work quickly
• Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations that are less than 3 feet apart.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Good hand and eye coordination required.
Click here to read more