Hiring Warehouse worker, assembly machine operators in Shoreview, MN 3 shifts available.
1st shift 630am - 230pm M-F with OT on Sat and Sun $16.50 an hour
2nd shift 11am -7pm M-F OT on Sat and Sun $18.15 an hour
3rd shift 1030pm -6am M-F OT on Sat and Sun $18.15 an hour
• Perform basic and detailed machining and assembly tasks to operate at least one machine and/or perform many manual / assembly duties.
• Perform repetitious and previously performed work without supervisory and technical assistance. Assistance may be needed for other work.
• Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train.
• Utilizes basic skills and experience background to perform machining and manual tasks.
• Process transactions necessary for work situations that requires very good working PC user know-how.
• Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English.
• Perform minor maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned.
• May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
• When assigned perform duties and tasks outside department and job to the best of individual skill and ability.
• Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
• Comply with general work rules -- responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but is not required.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Experience operating a computer workstation.
• Ability to improvise when necessary to solve work problems.
• Ability to work overtime including holidays and weekends during peak periods.
• Flexibility with working in other areas on occasion.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Ability to work with associates with collaboration related to pro
Click To ApplyApply Now