ResourceMFG Search Group is very excited to present the following opportunity for a Senior Accountant position in Longmont, CO!
This position performs various accounting and financial reporting functions for a large, manufacturing company.
- Executes monthly close process.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts.
- Maintains fixed assets/construction in process tracking.
- Assists with audit preparation.
- Generates daily reports.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Researches and explains variances to budget and forecast.
- Assists in forecasting and budgeting process.
- Supports all departments with questions regarding financial statements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Related work experience in manufacturing cost accounting and/or finance.
- Technical skills in account reconciliation, cost-analysis and month-end close responsibilities, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem identification and analysis.
- Judgment and problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.