ResourceMFG Search Group is currently seeking an Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager for our client in the Monroe, NC area,,,
- Develop, implement and manage safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly accident summary reports.
- Identify hazardous conditions/actions within the plant and recommend corrective measures.
- Investigate all accidents and property losses.
- Provide Supervisors/Group leaders with safety training information for monthly safety meetings.
- Organize and oversee all required safety training, i.e. fork truck, lockout, etc.
- Provide safety orientation to new employees.
- File and maintain MSDS sheets.
- Assist in purchasing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Assist inspection personnel from insurance carriers, OSHA, EPA, DOT, etc.
- Represent the department as the ISO Team Leader
- Perform any other duties established by the Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager.
- Salary expectations should be around 75+
- Twitter is @ResourceMFGSG and Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/ResourceMFG-329906844039571/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
For immediate consideration please send you resume to email@example.com