ResourceMFG Search Group is seeking a Design Engineer for our client in Goldsboro, NC
? ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As required by the business, works with various products, equipment and disciplines to increase production, quality, efficiency, volume an/or environmental suitability.
- Gathers, coordinates and applies basic engineering data using established and appropriate or defined engineering principles and procedures.
- Works on assignments involving specific parts or components to improve performance and efficiencies, reduce cost and simplify design.
- Translates guidance and engineering principles and procedures into usable working direction for assigned projects.
- Conducts the development and drafting of project schedules, prepares budget and estimates for assigned projects.
- Recommends cost parameters and technical approaches to be used to accomplish goals.
- May be required to travel to customers sites.
- As required by the business, works with various products, equipment and disciplines to increase production, quality, efficiency, volume and/or environmental suitability.
- Confers with supervisor on more difficult aspects. Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct; ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality; established and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Dependability personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Creativity makes constructive suggestions and creates novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
- Organization very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Initiative plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Teamwork works harmoniously with others to get a job done, responds positively to instructions procedures, and works well with others
- Communication excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability to develop and implement new ideas to improve processes
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org