Works to ensure the overall quality of company products. Works with departments to proactively resolve quality issues.
REQUIRED: PLASTIC INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Ensure production samples meet approves engineering specifications.
- Ensure molders maintain acceptable process parameters in accordance with production approved samples.
- Use data from sample parts to identify potential issues prior to production.
- Ensure all quality expectation and issues are communicated to the company warehouse quality leader and provide guidance as required.
- Ensure warehouse is properly trained and evaluated each year
- Assure use of company quality alert, to communicate quality issues to pertinent molders and warehouse
- Generate quality reports communicate quality concerns with all department heads, etc
- Ensure QIS is updated to latest engineering levels
- Communicate to staff, any quality concern which may be attributed to design, tooling, or manufacturing. Provide supporting documentation and test results as required.
- Participate or lead lessons learned activity after production launch
- Draft, submit and track test request Review report on Customer Defective Reports
- Review CAP's to assure compliance
- Track customer issues
- Provide recommendations for test/measurement equipment