ResourceMFG Search Group is seeking a Manufacturing Production Supervisor for our client in Kinston, NC
Our Production Supervisors ensure employees and Team Leads follow Standard Work and attain safety, quality, delivery, and productivity expectations in a complex, high volume made-to-order manufacturing environment.
Production Supervisor Objectives:
• Identify, correct, maintain and improve quality standards with accountability for a
complete operational area within the plant.
• Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records
and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current
production estimates and outputs.
• Identify, solve problems, and remove barriers to production throughput.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Coach and lead Production Associates and Team Leads to drive attainment of
safety, housekeeping, quality, delivery, and productivity targets.
• Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new
employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
• Collaborate with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within
or between departments.
• Other operational and leadership duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org