ResourceMFG Search Group is looking for talented maintenance professionals for this exciting new opportunity!
- Maintain and repair machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Troubleshoot and correct electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic problems.
- Install new equipment and recondition old machinery.
- Perform some welding.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department supervisor or designee.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
Qualified individuals should have:
- 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance including electrical in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency with hydraulics, pneumatics, 3 phase electrical, power transmissions, mechanical ability, blueprint interpretation, troubleshooting PLCs, diagnostics, preventative maintenance, safety and expense containment,
Self-disciplined, problem solver, take charge attitude, proactive root cause identification, troubleshoot with team/problem solve, leadership stability, personality, team oriented, urgency, willing and eager to learn.