The ResourceMFG Search Group is excited to present the following opportunity for a Lead Electronics Technician at our client's facility in Knoxville, TN. A brief description of the ideal candidate's skill set and abilities are listed below. If you feel this position describes you expertise please apply or contact me directly at email@example.com.
- Lead industrial electronics technician needed to create, test, and organize the installation of electrical / electronic systems and devices.
- Requirements will include, however, are not limited to, all phases of schematics, wiring, component installation and repair, system design, and repair of all power sources familiar in an industrial setting.
- Large AC/DC drive system(s) repair and/or replacement experience needed.
- Must be exceptionally familiar with PLC and control logic software.
- Must have the ability to manage and train on the installation of various automated systems.
- Strong mechanical (multidiscipline) aptitude a plus.
- 4-year bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-year associates and required experience
- 7-10 years of experience preferred
Less than 10% travel