ResourceMFG Search Group is currently seeking a Senior Controller for our client in Ridegway, SC:
• Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
• Responsible for developing & maintaining accounting principles, practices & procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
• Addresses tight deadlines & a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation
1. Taking an Active part in the Evolvement of Company Culture:
- Encouraging interactions of company employees in company sponsored events.
- Grasping leadership of potential barriers to promote teamwork.
2. Manage Personnel:
- Establish annual personnel goals and objectives.
- Determine career plan for each departmental employee based on capability.
- Establish the freedom of work through defined tasks and responsibilities.
- Encourage involvement in company functions to promote family concepts.
- Provide Education to Corporate Strategies throughout the organization.
• Accurate & timely monthly, quarterly & year-end closing and reporting of monthly financial information
• Monitor & analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures & use of resources while maintaining high level of accuracy
• Work with CFO to ensure a clean & timely year-end audit
• Supervise team and processes to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Develops and implements best in class controlling methods, procedures & features to enhance transparency in cost and working capital
• Identifies cost and working capital improvement initiatives
• Provide training to new & existing staff
• Contribute to maintaining a workplace free from serious recognized hazards and comply with standards, rules, regulations, and policies regarding safety protocol.
• Report any workplace conditions that appear dangerous or potentially hazardous.
• Follow the proper procedures for the safe use of tools and equipment associated with the employees’ position and properly maintain this equipment.
• Immediately report any workplace injury or illness to your manager and Human Resources.
• Attend all required Safety related training and or communication sessions.
Accept continuous improvement as a "VALUE" of the organization and be responsible for identifying gaps and inefficiencies and suggest where improvements can take place. Create and support and environment of continuous learning among all employees and contribute to an atmosphere of people care, dignity, positivity, and inspiration.
• BA/BS in Business with emphasis in cost / management accounting or engineer with similar qualification achieved in past positions
• 5-7 years prior experience in plant controlling or cost accounting for a manufacturing company
• Worked at least 3 years in German company
• Automotive or other serial production industry background
• Deep SAP or QAD knowledge
• Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Salary is based on experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com