ResourceMFG Search Group is currently seeking an Automotive Quality Engineer. This will be for our Aberdeen NC Corporate Office Location. Relocation for the right person. Looking for a person that can grow into the manager's position (6 to 10 years down the road). Pay is open depending on skills and automotive experience (someone with 3 or more years experience would work). Mid Range is 70,000 K. This is basically a first shift Corporate Office position.
Automotive Quality Engineer
- Perform quality functions as required by the customer and to meet the needs of the Quality Management System
- Responsible for quality interface with suppliers on existing products
- Provide guidance to suppliers regarding APQP for new product launches
- Conduct on site supplier audits and facilitate internal system, process, and product audits
- Work with supply base to implement continuous improvement, corrective actions, and deviations.
- Administer Supplier Quality Manual
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of Quality Engineering experience
- Experience and Understanding of the TS-16949 Automotive quality standard.
- Experience generating OE requirement customer PPAP’s and leading the APQP process.
- Experience developing Process Flow Charts, PFMEAs, and Control Plans.
- Outstanding problem solving ability
- Experience/ knowledge with various manufacturing processes
- Experienced with GD&T, measurement techniques and Gage R&R
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus
- Travel 20%+-Domestic and International
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com