ResourceMFG Search Group is currently seeking a Production Planning Supervisor
This position manages customer demand and provides manufacturing with an achievable production schedule to achieve 100% On-Time and In- Full shipments to the customer.
• Daily review and planning of customer demand versus current production schedule and make updates and corrections as required in cooperation with manufacturing leaders.
• Fully support and communicate with the manufacturing team to achieve production schedule
• Forecast of future production capacity required to meet customer demand 3 weeks in the future.
• Identification of potential raw material shortages and escalates to responsible personnel for resolution and changes to production schedule.
• Work as a resource to customer service to provide production/shipping dates when requested.
• Process and schedule into production sample orders (Engineering, Quality, Replacement Part orders).
• Supports customer service and sales departments when required.
• Communicate with our customers planning organization to clarify schedules and demand changes as required.
• Maintain planning parameters in ERP system.
• Analyzes and manages inventory levels in relation to customer requirements, maintaining the company’s turn rate targets.
• Other responsibilities and duties as required or assigned.
• Contribute to maintaining a workplace free from serious recognized hazards and comply with standards, rules, regulations, and policies regarding safety protocol.
• Report any workplace conditions that appear dangerous or potentially hazardous.
• Follow the proper procedures for the safe use of tools and equipment associated with the employees’ position and properly maintain this equipment.
• Immediately report any workplace injury or illness to your manager and Human Resources.
• Attend all required Safety related training and or communication sessions.
Accept continuous improvement as a "VALUE" of the organization and be responsible for identifying gaps and inefficiencies and suggest where improvements can take place. Create and support and environment of continuous learning among all employees and contribute to an atmosphere of people care, dignity, positivity, and inspiration.
• Assist with inventory accuracy
• Assist with Kanban setup and operations
• Good verbal communications skills - be able to communicate effectively throughout all levels of organizational stall.
• Good computer skills – adequate keyboard skills and familiarity with basic MICROSOFT OFFICE applications and the ability to learn and adapt to other specified software modules implemented in this area of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• At least 5 years of similar work in manufacturing, to include hands-on MRP/ERP systems, a good understanding of Supply Chain Management.
• 5 years minimum previous in the field of production planning in a manufacturing environment.
• APICS certification (desirable)
• SAP experience desirable
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com