ResourceMFG Search Group is seeking a Product Knowledge Database Analyst
Reporting to the Program Manager, Customer Technology the Product Knowledge Database Analyst is responsible for the technical management and support of Customer Care Systems (primarily order entry systems with product knowledge catalogs in database form). Responsibilities include management of following areas for electronic ordering systems : Product Knowledge catalog, Tier 2 technical support and trouble shooting, support for special strategic enhancement projects. Additional responsibilities to include managing multiple tasks, deadlines and objectives, as well as communication with internal and external project resources. The Analyst provides recommendations on build strategies and maintenance of the systems. Analyst may also support Customer Web Portal and CRM solution.
- Provide agile and cost effective support of key customer care systems
- Ensure that the systems our customers use to place orders are accurate and operate as efficiently as possible
- Ensure reduction in spend, the speed at which changes are made to the system and issues are resolved, and overall system performance.
- Manage electronic window ordering product knowledge catalog. Responsible for making changes to catalog, providing technical support and ensuring catalog is in sync with the system of record. Works with software provider to keep up with all changes, updates and fixes.
- Provide support on monthly PK releases, including building and implementing testing procedures, testing and documentation.
- Gather detailed requirements and analyze catalog product offerings to assist in building overall project scope and project plan.
- Assist in discovery efforts for special projects by gathering and assessing current state for systems and support, and providing recommendations on required future state.
- Create and maintain specific analyst tasks of project plans.
- Provide technical product knowledge support required on issues submitted to electronic ordering system software partner. Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure requirements are understood before and during development.
- Assist in building test cases and utilizing testing tools for all Customer Care Systems.
- Build relationships by maintaining verbal and written contact with project teams via status calls, remote working sessions, email and issue tracking tools.
- Learn new functionality and new technologies being released and build understanding of how to support installs and new releases. May be asked to support additional Customer Care Systems. Proactively pass along recommendations to Customer Technology Program Manager on which new features and benefits should be considered.
- Handle administrative support of the Customer portal. Includes customer account set up, maintenance and basic troubleshooting.
- Position will work closely with Customer Systems Specialist to ensure alignment with overall product offering, customer needs and best practices.
- Position will work closely with Engineering to endure product catalog is consistently in sync with current product standards and offerings.
- Position will work closely with Information Technology to ensure all systems are interfacing with corporate pillar data systems and integrations to the electronic ordering system are operating correctly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 year work history experience in roles such as: Business Analyst, Project Management, Software Implementation.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or technical discipline and/or equivalent work history experience.
- Critical and logical thinking, good requirement gathering skills, and proven problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and request/accept direction when needed
- Results and quality driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Leadership qualities, takes initiative for process/company improvement.
- Exposure to Building Products/Fenestration industry is a plus.
- Experience with one or more CRM/ ERP systems is a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Visual Basic experience a plus
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing is a plus
?Salary range is 65K
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com