ResourceMFG Search Group is very excited to present the following opportunity for a Production Planner position located in Firestone, CO!
Summary: Develops and administers the implementation, coordination and maintenance of a production plan to support the overall business strategy: provides feedback regarding the Company's ability to achieve the production plan.
- Develops a production plan
- Uses an MRP system and other feedback to locate and analyze data, identify trends and make realistic assumptions concerning manufacturing capacity, material availability, lead times and other operation variables.
- Approves and monitors estimated ship dates for products and communicates to sales, customer service, and the customer.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the Sales and Operations Plan.
- Manages the forecast consumption process assuring appropriate coordination between Planning and Sales
- Develops OSP schedule, inventory, and delivery
- Continually monitors the sales and operations plans, the master schedule, customer order backlog, and the business delivery performance against the plan to identify changes, trends, short-term deviations and/or forecast errors.
- Assures BOMs are accurate and producible
- Leads cross-functional production and planning meetings
- Produces reports to communicate changes in the product mix, customer ordering trends, potential capacity problems, planned orders vs. actual and plant delivery performance.