The ResourceMFG Search Group is looking for the best and brightest QEs to join a growing automotive tier 1 in OH!
The QE will analyze manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing, inspection, and validation.
- Analyze quality performance using analytical and statistical tools.
- Develop and establish quality procedures and systems as it relates to quality trends, inspection plans, and validation needs.
- Implement practices to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, repeatability, and accuracy of processes, products, and equipment.
- Provide oversight of the manufacturing process to ensure engineering processes and documentation is consistent with actual manufacturing methods.
- Review and report all quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods, and process specifications.
- 3+ years of experience within the automotive industry
- Knowledge of TS 16949 and ISO 9001
Education: 4 year engineering degree preferred.