ResourceMFG Search Group is very excited to present the following opportunity for Bindery Operators in Oklahoma City, OK!
Relocation Assistance Offered!! Our client is seeking Bindery Operators for their Oklahoma City, OK location. This position is responsible for the set-up and operation of Finishing equipment, including Saddle Stitchers, Multi-mailers, and/or Inkjets, to customer-supplied specifications. Relocation assistance is provided! Pay BOE.
- Shifts for this position will be rotating (7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.) and will include days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Night shifts only is an option as well.
- Must have experience operating Saddle Stitch, Multi-mailer, or Inkjet equipment
- Mechanical aptitude, electrical knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot equipment for setup and malfunctions is required
- Good understanding of computer controls and how they and how they work
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations
- Must have an excellent understanding of measurements
- Must also have good verbal and written comprehension skills.
- Must be able to bend and lift continuously, performing repetitious tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere, and stand for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience on Domino Inkjet equipment is a plus
- *All physical requirements must be met with or without reasonable accommodation.