ResourceMFG Search Group is currently seeking a production supervisor with Food Industry experience:
Achieves standards related to quality, attainability of the standard production cases, the standard yield, cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety, sanitation and productivity by maximizing the condition of the machineries on a line and the utilization of the labor force. Maintains the required documentation of the line records to follow the Company policies and complies with required laws, rules and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are considered essential to the job. Qualified individuals must have the ability - with or without reasonable accommodation - to perform the following duties but not limited to:
· Allocates resources and evaluate staff's performance.
· Evaluate the production line operations, identify bottle neck areas, take corrective actions to make sure to meet Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
· Completes and files all reports required by Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) such as HACCP reports (Metal Detector Check, Weight Checker Reports and Fryer Temperature Reports), SSOP reports, Allergen reports, documents, which are essential to the recall program and others.
· Ensures all process control reports been properly and timely filed and takes appropriate actions if there is outlying figures.
· Confers with other superintendents to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
· Provides daily direction and leadership to employees on the assigned production line. Especially, utilizes the Superintendent III, The Utility Machine Operator and Machine Operator in the most effective manners to pursuit and fulfill the responsibilities.
· Carries out Superintendent responsibilities in accordance with the Company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Job Requirements :
Food experience a plus and 2nd and 3rd shift only. For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com