ResourceMFG Search Group is looking for a Shipping/Receiving Supervisor:
The Receiving Supervisor is responsible for the daily activities of the Receiving forklift drivers as well as their safety. In addition, the Receiving Supervisor will monitor and ensure the condition of the various warehouses, to ensure an orderly and safe workplace as well as make sure that orders received at the Plant are accurate and are distributed in a timely manner.
1. Supervises and coordinates work assignments of the department personnel. Directly in-charge of forklift drivers and office clerks.
2. Collects and files all documents related to the raw and packaging materials delivered.
3. Verifies and checks with the Forklift drivers when there are discrepancies on the report received versus what the vendors said was the delivered amount.
4. Monitors and plans inventory levels for raw materials and packaging materials for the manufacturing plant while ensuring inventory levels are at proper amount to cover for unexpected sales demands.
5. Ensures that materials are brought in at the least cost by combining orders to get truckload pricing and lower freight.
6. Monitors the Tank Room materials and orders as needed.
7. Meets with outside vendors especially packaging vendors to discuss delivery and quality issues.
8. Issues Daily Pull Orders for the forklift driver to stage the materials needed for production.
9. Coordinates with Purchasing to monitor the inventory of Freeze Dried Materials and coordinates with Quality Control to getting the Freeze Dried Materials released for use.
10. Enforces and exemplifies company rules, regulations and procedures.
11. Makes sure that essentials receiving reports such as Materials Receiving Checklist and Forklift Checklist are properly filled-up and files.
12. Responsible for monitoring and implementing the Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices in the Department.
13. In-charge of keeping the Raw Materials Warehouses clean and orderly at all times. Reports any building or ground repairs that might be needed.
14. Monitors and calls service for the forklift as well as the receiving docks to make sure they are all operating properly.
15. Reviews the check Request in the department prior to forwarding to Manager for signature.
16. Performs monthly end physical inventory and cycle counts to ensure physical inventory are accurate.
17. Makes sure that Inventories are properly rotated on a First In-First out Basis specially food items.
18. Monitors changes in Packaging Designs and coordinates with Production for proper transition.
Job Requirements :
Salary is up to 33,000
Twitter is @ResourceMFGSG and Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/ResourceMFG-329906844039571/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
2nd shift position, for immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com